Cleanroom Permanent Overboots
Integrity® Cleanroom permanent OVERBOOTS are specifically designed and manufactured from lightweight fabric with 99% polyester filament yarn and 1% polyester carbon compound filament yarn, providing an excellent combination of comfort with protection. Suitable for use in both Sterile and Non Sterile environments.
- Cleanroom overboots are manufactured using fabric with 98% polyester filament yarn and 2% polyester carbon compound filament yarn.
- Sealed /encapsulated edges to all main panels
- Seams -Twin needled
- Thread - monofilament 8-12 stitches per inch
- Studs - metal with stainless steel facings
- Tapes - polyester pre-autoclaved
- GMP Grade A and B Environments
- Anti static Control Conditions
- GMP Grade C and D Environments
- Unique snap fasten over bridge
- Tie tapes at calf and ankle
- Toggle adjust at calf
- Pre-autoclaved tapes
- Highest quality monofilament thread
- Overlapping and coverstitching of hose to sole - reduces shedding
Available in White, Sky Blue or Navy Blue. Available sizes: Small to XX-Large.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product page and its contents (the “Information”) belong to Integrity® Cleanroom or are licensed to it. No licence is granted for the use of it other than for information purposes in connection with the products to which it relates. No licence of any intellectual property rights is granted. The Information is subject to change without notice and replaces all product data previously supplied. The Information supplied is believed to be accurate but Integrity® Cleanroom assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, any error in or omission from it or for any use made of it. Users of this product should check for themselves the Information and the suitability of the products for their purpose and not make any assumptions based on information included or omitted. Liability for loss or damage resulting from any reliance on the Information or use of it (including liability resulting from negligence or where Integrity® Cleanroom was aware of the possibility of such loss or damage arising) is excluded.