Cleanroom Permanent Overboots
Integrity Cleanroom product range
Integrity® Cleanroom permanent OVERBOOTS are specifically designed and manufactured from lightweight fabric with 99% polyester filament yarn and 1% polyester carbon compound filament yarn, providing an excellent combination of comfort with protection. Suitable for use in both Sterile and Non Sterile environments.
- Cleanroom overboots are manufactured using fabric with 98% polyester filament yarn and 2% polyester carbon compound filament yarn.
- Sealed /encapsulated edges to all main panels
- Seams -Twin needled
- Thread - monofilament 8-12 stitches per inch
- Studs - metal with stainless steel facings
- Tapes - polyester pre-autoclaved
- GMP Grade A and B Environments
- Anti static Control Conditions
- GMP Grade C and D Environments
- Unique snap fasten over bridge
- Tie tapes at calf and ankle
- Toggle adjust at calf
- Pre-autoclaved tapes
- Highest quality monofilament thread
- Overlapping and coverstitching of hose to sole - reduces shedding
Available in White, Sky Blue or Navy Blue. Available sizes: Small to XX-Large.