InSpec™ Sterile Burstable Pouch Session Wipes
A flexible and convenient system has been developed that impregnates wipes and mop covers with sporicides and other biocides on the day they are needed, maintaining biocidal performance.
The InSpec™ mop or wipe formats and sporicidal agents can now be combined in a two-part pouch; one side for the dry wipes, the other for the sporicide solution. After activation (i.e. when the solution wets the fabric) sporicidal efficacy is retained. Thus the end user has all the convenience of impregnated mops and wipes together with the power of the most potent sporicides/biocides – all in a reliable and easy to use sterile burst pouch system.
- HA burstable pouch wipes are suitable for sporicidal cleanroom wipe ins and aseptic transfer
- Fully validated formulas
- <60 second activation time
- In-use shelf life of 10 hours
- Session wipe format minimises waste
- Diluted with WFI quality water
- Ideal rotational partners
- InSpec™ burstable pouch wipes are manufactured to GMP standards in an ISO 6 cleanroom
- InSpec™ products are illed and sealed in an IS0 class 5 environment
- InSpec™ wipes and liquids are gamma irradiated to a validated process (at 25kGy) to give sterility assurance level SAL of 10-6
Please note that this product is classed as Dangerous Goods and may be subject to higher International shipping charges.
|Order Code||Description||Pack Size||Notes|
|InSpec™ QT Burstable Wipes||20 x 15 Wipes||A rapid and broad spectrum QUAT biocide|
|InSpec™ HA Burstable Wipes||20 x 15 Wipes||A sporicide with low odour and low residue|
|InSpec™ OX Burstable Wipes||20 x 15 Wipes||One of the most effective sporicides available|
|InSpec™ AN Burstable Wipes||20 x 15 Wipes||A rapid and broad spectrum diamine biocide|