InSpec™ OX Solution
InSpec™ OX is a peracetic acid preparation (PAA). The properties of PAA are well known as it is one of the most effective sporicidal agents available in the disinfectant armoury.
The trigger spray bottle is designed to prevent contamination of the product with micro-organisms from the manufacturing environment. The trigger spray bottle has a validated in-use shelf life. InSpec™ OX is designed to be used in a rotational programme.
InSpec™ OX is manufactured in an ISO 6 Cleanroom, filled under an ISO 5 localised air shower in the ISO 6 background. Batch certified covering areas such as analysis, sterility, endotoxin and irradiation dose. Manufactured to GMP under an ISO 9001 quality system.
- Bactericidal and Fungicidal according to EN1276, EN1650, EN13697
- Sporicidal to EN13704
- Multiple bagged
- Designed to be used in a rotational programme
- Contents protected from suck-back in 1 litre trigger spray formats
- InSpec™ OX trigger spray has a validated 3 month in-use shelf life
- All formats of InSpec™ OX have a stabilised 24 month shelf life
Please note that this product is classed as Dangerous Goods
and may be subject to higher International shipping charges.
|EN 1276||Bacteria||5 minutes|
|EN 13697||Bacteria||5 minutes|
|EN 1650||Fungi||15 minutes|
|EN 13697||Fungi||15 minutes|
|EN 13740||2 minutes (Bacillus Subtilis)|
|Order Code||Type||Pack Size|
|InSpec™ OX Solution||6x1L Trigger Spray|
|InSpec™ OX Solution||2x5L Carton|
|InSpec™ OX Burstable Wipes||20x15 Wipes|