InSpec™ HA Solution
InSpec™ HA is a sterile sporicidal preparation of Hypochlorous Acid. InSpec™ HA is fully effective at eliminating sporeformers, whilst leaving very low residue and emitting very little odour in comparison to other sporicides on the market. Manufactured to GMP in an ISO 6 cleanroom, the product is filled and capped in an ISO class 5 environment. HA solutions are filled aseptically through a 0.2 micron filter into sterile packaging to ensure the optimum quality of the product. InSpec™ HA comes with a validated shelf life. Trigger Spray formats protect contents from 'suck back', extending in-use shelf life.
InSpec™ HA is a fully validated solution, and is bactericidal, fungicidal and sporicidal in nature according to EN1276, EN1650, EN13697, EN13704. InSpec™ HA is designed for cleanroom and pharmaceutical industry use. When used as directed, HA will not affect or damage any materials associated as cleanroom materials or equiptment. All formats of InSpec™ HA available are non-hazardous. InSpec™ HA is a perfect sporicidal solution for use in a rotational programme.
- Hypochlorous acid offers low corrosion and low odour. It is safe to handle and leaves little residue, yet remains a potent sporicide
- Bactericidal and Fungicidal according to EN1276, EN1650, EN13697
- InSpec™ HA trigger spray has a validated 3 month in-use shelf life
- All formats of InSpec™ HA have a stabilised 12 month shelf life
- Sporicidal to EN13704
- Multiple bagged
- Suitable for aseptic transfer
- Designed to be used in a rotational programme
- All formats are non-hazardous
Please note that this product is classed as Dangerous Goods
and may be subject to higher International shipping charges.
|EN 1276||Bacteria||5 minutes|
|EN 13697||Bacteria||5 minutes|
|EN 1650||Fungi||15 minutes|
|EN 13697||Fungi||15 minutes|
|EN 13740||1 minute (Bacillus Subtilis)|
|Order Code||Type||Pack Size|
|InSpec™ HA Solution||6x1L Trigger Spray|
|InSpec™ HA Solution||2x5L Carton|
|InSpec™ HA Burstable Wipes||20x15 Wipes|