InSpec™ N10 Solution
InSpec™ N10 is designed for cleaning floors, walls, ceilings and other hard surfaces. InSpec™ N10 is suitable for cleaning Dycem flooring, and is effective at removing general process derived residue and soiling. InSpec N10 is compatible with materials normally encountered in the cleanroom, and is a useful solution for removing residue accumulated by regular use of rotational biocides.
InSpec™ N10 is available as a pre-diluted detergent, made with WFI quality water. InSpec™ N10 is manufactured to GMP standards in an ISO 6 cleanroom. The product is filled and capped in an ISO class 5 environment. All InSpec™ N10 solutions are filled through a 0.2 micron filter into final packaging.
- Designed for cleaning floors, walls, ceilings and other hard surfaces
- The Dycem flooring recommended manual detergent and cleaner
- Rapid action alkaline detergent
- Suitable for manual cleaning
- Designed for the removal of general process derived residue and soiling
- Defined 24 month shelf life
- InSpec™ N10 trigger spray has a validated 3 month in-use shelf life
- An excellent solution for removing the residue accumulated by the regular use of rotational biocides.
- Available in sterile or non-sterile preparations
Please note that this product is classed as Dangerous Goods
and may be subject to higher International shipping charges.
|Order Code||Type||Aseptic||Pack Size|
|InSpec™ N10 Solution||Sterile||6x1L Trigger Spray|
|InSpec™ N10 Solution||Non-Sterile||6x1L Trigger Spray|
|InSpec™ N10 Solution||Sterile||2x5L Carton|
|InSpec™ N10 Solution||Non-Sterile||2x5L Carton|
|InSpec™ N10 Concentrate||Sterile||50x100ml Carton|