|10 - 24||2.00%|
|25 - 49||4.00%|
Autoclavable Munising Paper
The polymer impregnated substrate surrounds and bonds each individual cellulose fibre resulting in a cleanroom paper. The cellulose fibre core provides true paper characteristics giving problem free writing, printing and photocopying. Munising LP is auotoclavable, and benefits from extremely low static build-up and particulate generation.
- Munising LP is Latex Free
- The paper has a high degree of chemical resistance. The maximum loss of strength was 21% after soaking in the following 5% v/v H2SO4 2% w/w NaOH, Acetone, Ethanol and water. Tensile test on air-dried sheets.
- Munising LP can be sterilised by gamma irradiation, ETO or steam withoutseriously impairing the sheet. The particle count remains at the normal, low level.
- Microbe Testing - The yielded four colony forming units (CFU) according to micro pore filtration methodology and zero CFU according to Rodac plate methodology.
- The paper has a flammability rating of "moderately flammable" Classification 2, according to the National Fire Protection agency (NFPA-702)
- Using tests similar to those methods described in Federal Substances Act, CFR 16, Section 1500.41, it was determined that Munising LP would not be classified as primary skin irritant.
- Tests from NAMSA state that the paper is nancytotoxic (MEM elution with l929 mice fibre blast cells).
|Order Code||Size||Colour||Weight||Pack Size|
|A4 - 210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")||White||70gsm||250 sheets|
|A4 - 210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")||White||85gsm||250 sheets|
|A4 - 210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")||Blue||85gsm||250 sheets|
|A3 - 297mm x 420mm (11.69" x 16.53")||White||104gsm||250 sheets|