|10 - 24||2.00%|
|25 - 49||4.00%|
Autoclavable Munising Paper
Integrity Cleanroom product range
The polymer impregnated substrate surrounds and bonds each individual cellulose fibre resulting in a cleanroom paper. The cellulose fibre core provides true paper characteristics giving problem free writing, printing and photocopying. Munising LP is auotoclavable, and benefits from extremely low static build-up and particulate generation.
- Munising LP is Latex Free
- The paper has a high degree of chemical resistance. The maximum loss of strength was 21% after soaking in the following 5% v/v H2SO4 2% w/w NaOH, Acetone, Ethanol and water. Tensile test on air-dried sheets.
- Munising LP can be sterilised by gamma irradiation, ETO or steam withoutseriously impairing the sheet. The particle count remains at the normal, low level.
- Microbe Testing - The yielded four colony forming units (CFU) according to micro pore filtration methodology and zero CFU according to Rodac plate methodology.
- The paper has a flammability rating of "moderately flammable" Classification 2, according to the National Fire Protection agency (NFPA-702)
- Using tests similar to those methods described in Federal Substances Act, CFR 16, Section 1500.41, it was determined that Munising LP would not be classified as primary skin irritant.
- Tests from NAMSA state that the paper is nancytotoxic (MEM elution with l929 mice fibre blast cells).
|Order Code||Size||Colour||Weight||Pack Size|
|A4 - 210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")||White||70gsm||250 sheets|
|A4 - 210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")||White||85gsm||250 sheets|
|A4 - 210mm x 297mm (8.3" x 11.7")||Blue||85gsm||250 sheets|
|A3 - 297mm x 420mm (11.69" x 16.53")||White||104gsm||250 sheets|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product page and its contents (the “Information”) belong to Integrity® Cleanroom or are licensed to it. No licence is granted for the use of it other than for information purposes in connection with the products to which it relates. No licence of any intellectual property rights is granted. The Information is subject to change without notice and replaces all product data previously supplied. The Information supplied is believed to be accurate but Integrity® Cleanroom assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, any error in or omission from it or for any use made of it. Users of this product should check for themselves the Information and the suitability of the products for their purpose and not make any assumptions based on information included or omitted. Liability for loss or damage resulting from any reliance on the Information or use of it (including liability resulting from negligence or where Integrity® Cleanroom was aware of the possibility of such loss or damage arising) is excluded.