|5 - 9||2.00%|
|10 - 14||4.00%|
Blue Sponge Mop Head
The cleanroom foam mop head is manufactured from a fine-pore polyurethane foam. Designed for cleaning and disinfecting all types of controlled environments. Exceptional abrasion and tear resistance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- It can be used on floors, walls and ceilings
- Complies with RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Can be used in conjunction with M01 polyester cover
- Available in sterile form by Gamma Irradiation
- Ideal for cleaning and disinfecting applications requiring high absorbency and very low particulate generation
- Perfect for cleanrooms, laboratories and any other dust/dirt free environment
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical industries and other non-critical environments
|Order Code||Aseptic||Pack Size|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product page and its contents (the “Information”) belong to Integrity® Cleanroom or are licensed to it. No licence is granted for the use of it other than for information purposes in connection with the products to which it relates. No licence of any intellectual property rights is granted. The Information is subject to change without notice and replaces all product data previously supplied. The Information supplied is believed to be accurate but Integrity® Cleanroom assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, any error in or omission from it or for any use made of it. Users of this product should check for themselves the Information and the suitability of the products for their purpose and not make any assumptions based on information included or omitted. Liability for loss or damage resulting from any reliance on the Information or use of it (including liability resulting from negligence or where Integrity® Cleanroom was aware of the possibility of such loss or damage arising) is excluded.