|10 - 24||2.00%|
|25 - 49||4.00%|
KIMTECH Science Purple Nitrile Gloves
KIMTECH Science Purple Nitrile gloves provide the vital hand protection and comfort needed in the laboratory and safety environment. It contains no natural rubber latex, which reduces the potential for TYPE I glove-associated reactions. Textured fingertips enhance wet and dry grip; powder free with beaded cuff for added strength and ease in donning. The unique purple colour provides quick visual differentiation, is ambidextrous and static dissipative when in use. It also offers virus protection and low AQL for pinholes.
- Synthetic Nitrile Powder Free
- Contains no rubber latex
- Textured fingertips
- 24cm Ambidextrous
- Beaded cuff for added strength
- Static dissipative when in use
- Unique purple colour
- AQL Level 1.5 for pinholes
- Designed for life sciences, biomedical research, forensic science, R&D and non-sterile drug manufacturing.
- AQL 0.65 offers the highest level for EN374-2:2003 protection against penetration by microorganisms.
- ISO 16604:2004 Protection against penetration from viruses (Phi-X, Herpes, HIV).
- EN374-1 Protection against chemical splash.
- Protection against a wide range of chemicals and tested against cytotoxic drugs (per ASTM 6978-05 in the lab environment and within the limits of chemical splash protection according to EN374-1 and protection from microorganism according to EN374-2).
- Production process that significantly reduces particle and residue levels.
- Powder free - lot testing using ISO 21171.
- Non detectable levels of silicone, amide and phthalate (DOP).
- Non detectable levels of chemical accelerators.
- Food contact approved
|Order Code||KIMTECH Code||Size||Length||Pack Size|
|600-0678||90625||240mm (9.5")||100 gloves|
|600-0679||90626||240mm (9.5")||100 gloves|
|600-0680||90627||240mm (9.5")||100 gloves|
|600-0681||90628||250mm (9.8")||100 gloves|
|600-0682||90629||250mm (9.8")||90 gloves|