|10 - 24||2.00%|
|25 - 49||4.00%|
Disposable Poly-Cellulose Mop Head
Ideal for spill control, cleaning and disinfecting of controlled environments. The Nonwoven cellulose polyester is a hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45 % polyester nonwoven wiper designed for applications that require the unique combination of superior strength and exceptional sorbency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Mop head changing is quick and easy, it is designed to slip on and of the mop frame, yet remains secure while in use.
- Lightweight, with non-abrasive surface, use for critical environments delivering true cleaning performance.
- Available in sterile format by Gamma Irradiation
- Made of hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45% polyester
- Combines the strength of polyester with the absorbency of long cellulose fibres
- Cleanroom processed and packaged to reduce particles
- Smooth, highly sorbent and durable
- Works well with IPA and other solvents
- Ideal ISO 6-7 for cleanrooms, laboratories and any other dust/dirt free environment
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical industries and other non-critical environments.
- Excellent for use in Pharmaceutical, Biotech & medical device manufacturing markets
|Order Code||Type||Pack Size|