|10 - 24||2.00%|
|25 - 49||4.00%|
Disposable Poly-Cellulose Mop Head
Ideal for spill control, cleaning and disinfecting of controlled environments. The Nonwoven cellulose polyester is a hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45 % polyester nonwoven wiper designed for applications that require the unique combination of superior strength and exceptional sorbency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Mop head changing is quick and easy, it is designed to slip on and of the mop frame, yet remains secure while in use.
- Lightweight, with non-abrasive surface, use for critical environments delivering true cleaning performance.
- Available in sterile format by Gamma Irradiation
- Made of hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45% polyester
- Combines the strength of polyester with the absorbency of long cellulose fibres
- Cleanroom processed and packaged to reduce particles
- Smooth, highly sorbent and durable
- Works well with IPA and other solvents
- Ideal ISO 6-7 for cleanrooms, laboratories and any other dust/dirt free environment
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical industries and other non-critical environments.
- Excellent for use in Pharmaceutical, Biotech & medical device manufacturing markets
|Order Code||Type||Pack Size|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product page and its contents (the “Information”) belong to Integrity® Cleanroom or are licensed to it. No licence is granted for the use of it other than for information purposes in connection with the products to which it relates. No licence of any intellectual property rights is granted. The Information is subject to change without notice and replaces all product data previously supplied. The Information supplied is believed to be accurate but Integrity® Cleanroom assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, any error in or omission from it or for any use made of it. Users of this product should check for themselves the Information and the suitability of the products for their purpose and not make any assumptions based on information included or omitted. Liability for loss or damage resulting from any reliance on the Information or use of it (including liability resulting from negligence or where Integrity® Cleanroom was aware of the possibility of such loss or damage arising) is excluded.