Integrity polyester wipes are laundered and packaged in a cleanroom. All Integrity wipes are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities. Suitable for class ISO 5-6 cleanrooms. Ideal for cleaning of surfaces to control submicron particles, fibers, and chemical residue.
• Suitable for class ISO 5-6 cleanrooms. (Class 100-1000).
• Integrity Polyester wipes are commonly used for a wide variety of applications and suitable for: Cleaning and wiping critical work surface areas.
• Cleaning with solvents like IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) degreasers and acetone.
• Wipe of finished products, equipment, and parts. Cleaning notebooks, paper reams, gloves, or any other product before entering a cleanroom.
• Cleaning labware and lab instrumentation.
• Cleaning benches and research work areas.
100% polyester material with a cut edge.
Packaging: Integrity Polyester Wipes are sold by the bag. 150 wipes/bag.
Case quantity: 8 bags/case, 1200 wipes/case, double bag, and vacuum cleanroom packed carton lined.
Need help? please visit our FAQs, call us at +1 512-713-0127 or chat with a member of our support team.