Ideal for spill control, cleaning and disinfecting of controlled environments. The Nonwoven cellulose polyester is a hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45 % polyester nonwoven wiper designed for applications that require the unique combination of superior strength and exceptional absorbency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Mop head changing is quick and easy, it is designed to slip on and of the mop frame, yet remains secure while in use.
- Lightweight, with a non-abrasive surface, use for critical environments delivering true cleaning performance.
- Available in sterile format by Gamma Irradiation
- Made of hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45% polyester
- Combines the strength of polyester with the absorbency of long cellulose fibers
- Cleanroom processed and packaged to reduce particles
- Smooth, highly sorbent and durable
- Works well with IPA and other solvents
- Ideal ISO 6-7 for cleanrooms, laboratories, and any other dust/dirt free environment
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical industries and other non-critical environments.
- Excellent for use in Pharmaceutical, Biotech & medical device manufacturing markets
This product can be sterilized by gamma irradiation – please call us for a quote on +1 512 713 0127.
|INTEGRITY ORDER CODE||TYPE||PACK SIZE|