The non-woven Polyester/Cellulose wipe is made of hydroentangled 45% Polyester and 55% Cellulose designed for applications that require the unique combination of superior strength and exceptional sorbency. This wipe is a perfect wiping material for spill control and general-purpose wiping.
• Recommended for use in class ISO 5-8 Class (100-100, 000) cleanroom environment
• General purpose wiping and polishing of surface areas, including optics
• Excellent for use in Pharmaceutical, Biotech & medical device manufacturing markets
• Available in various sizes and packaging configurations
• Available sterile by gamma irradiation
|601-4150||9″ x 9″||300 wipes/pack, 12 packs/case 3,600 wipes/case, carton lined.|
|601-4100||12″ x 12″||150 wipes/pack, 10 packs/case 1,500 wipes/case, carton lined.|
Need help? please visit our FAQs, call us at +1 512-713-0127 or chat with a member of our support team.