The Nonwoven cellulose polyester is a hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45% polyester nonwoven, Cleanroom wipe designed for applications that require the unique combination of superior strength and exceptional absorbency. These wipes are a perfect wiping material for spill control and general-purpose wiping.
- Made of hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45% polyester
- Combines the strength of polyester with the absorbency of long cellulose fibers
- Cleanroom processed and packaged to reduce particles
- Smooth, highly sorbent and durable
- Works well with IPA and other solvents
|INTEGRITY ORDER CODE||SIZE (in)||SIZE (mm)||ASEPTIC||PACK SIZE|
|600-0530||12 x 12||305 x 305||Sterile||100 wipes|
Need help? View our wipe guide, or call us at +1 512-713-0127 or chat with a member of our support team.